- Current Prices:$365,000
- Closed Prices:$349,000 to $369,000
- Median Sale Price:$356,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$237
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $225/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,312 to 1,542Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Lindenwood Village are $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.