- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$317,600
- Association Fee Ranges:$119.35 to $196/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,142 to 1,940Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Lindsay Park Townhomes features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Lindsay Park Townhomes are about $165,000 – $250,000 and sit on 3035.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.