- Current Prices:$275,000 to $430,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $565,000
- Median Sale Price:$286,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$105 to $436/quarter,$100 to $219/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,519 to 4,487Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Lindsford features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Lindsford are about $185,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.