- Current Prices:$1,500,000
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $635,000
- Median Sale Price:$605,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$271
- Association Fee Ranges:$92.33 to $99/quarter,$77.67 to $100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:3,971 to 5,543Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Litchfield Farms are about $320,000 – $565,000 and sit on 46368.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.