- Current Prices:$365,000 to $1,490,000
- Closed Prices:$259,900 to $842,000
- Median Sale Price:$407,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $540/quarter,$175 to $552/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 4,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Litchfield Plantation features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Litchfield Plantation represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Litchfield Plantation are about $260,000 – $640,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.