- Current Prices:$359,900 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$327,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,277 to 3,638Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Litchfield Woods is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $400 to $425. Property taxes range from as low as $9,711 to as high as $10,453. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. With homesites typically a quarter acre in size, the community maintains a cozy neighborhood feel.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.