- Current Prices:$888,000
- Closed Prices:$1,100,000 to $1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,105,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$677
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $465/mo,$0 to $386
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 1931
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 1,868Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Little Hollywood features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Little Hollywood are about $185,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached, garage, automatic door and interior access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.