- Current Prices:$379,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$274,500 to $825,000
- Median Sale Price:$438,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$197.5 to $258/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,805 to 6,926Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Live Oak Reserve features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $78 to $900. Property taxes range from as low as $3,191 to as high as $7,805.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.