- Current Prices:$380,000 to $540,000
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $631,975
- Median Sale Price:$453,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $140/mo,$197.5 to $235/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,788 to 6,926Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Live Oak Reserve are about $320,000 – $950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.