- Current Prices:$244,900 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$134,000 to $424,900
- Median Sale Price:$259,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$92 to $125/mo,$573 to $702,$1050 to $1400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,677 to 5,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Loch Rane represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Loch Rane are about $150,000 – $435,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.