- Current Prices:$299,900 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$222,000 to $439,000
- Median Sale Price:$289,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$92 to $95.5/mo,$573 to $702,$1040 to $1400
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,909 to 3,987Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Loch Rane represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Loch Rane are about $150,000 – $440,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.