- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$220.25 to $438.4/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:665 to 1,356Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The luxurious amenities include biking/walking path, workout facility, near light rail stop, near bus stop, historic district, gated community, community pool htd, community pool, community media room, and clubhouse/rec room.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2008. In general, homes in Lofts On Thomas are about $150,000 – $275,000 and sit on 954-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.