- Current Prices:$182,499 to $237,499
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $237,999
- Median Sale Price:$192,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,217 to 2,117Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Loma Alta are about $110,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.