- Current Prices:$4,495,000
- Closed Prices:$3,510,000 to $5,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1167
- Association Fee Ranges:
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,359 to 4,013Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Loma Serena are about $2,200,000 – $3,500,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.