- Current Prices:$225,000 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $346,500
- Median Sale Price:$346,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$85 to $95/mo,$285/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,118Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Lombard Court is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are federal style, and they were built between 1920 and 2008. Homes in Lombard Court are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Lombard Court typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.