- Current Prices:$1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$1,005,000 to $1,300,500
- Median Sale Price:$1,098,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$366
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1907 to 1932
- Sq. Ft.:1,220 to 2,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lomita Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lomita Park are about $400,000 – $1,280,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, detached garage, carport, tandem parking, garage and detached.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.