- Current Prices:$524,900 to $559,900
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$449,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$282
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:840 to 1,973Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lomita Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lomita Village are about $210,000 – $495,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.