- Current Prices:$215,000 to $1,059,000
- Closed Prices:$157,900 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$291/quarter,$0 to $137,$13 to $205/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:772 to 5,288Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lone Mountain are about $135,000 – $760,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.