- Current Prices:$1,998,000 to $3,300,000
- Closed Prices:$1,095,000 to $2,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1113
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $432/mo,$0 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1907 to 1964
- Sq. Ft.:1,029 to 2,940Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Lone Mountain features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lone Mountain are about $700,000 – $3,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, garage, interior access, attached and automatic door.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.