- Current Prices:$3,795,000 to $9,975,000
- Closed Prices:$3,250,000 to $7,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,765,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$709
- Association Fee Ranges:$936.79,$158.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:6,421 to 8,258Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Lone Mountain are about $2,695,000 – $4,000,000 and sit on 215035-acre lots with five bedrooms and six bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.