- Current Prices:$1,080,000
- Closed Prices:$740,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$399
- Association Fee Ranges:$100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,270 to 3,681Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Lone Oak Farms is a neighborhood in Morgan Hill, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are mediterranean, contemporary and modern style, and they were built between 2000 and 2014. Homes in Lone Oak Farms are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and attached garage, and homes in Lone Oak Farms typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.