- Current Prices:$205,000 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $299,900
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$85
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$725 to $780,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,621 to 4,499Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4acres
For those looking to invest in a new home, Lone Oak Village features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $725 to $780. Property taxes range from as low as $4,254 to as high as $7,399.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.