- Current Prices:$124,500 to $140,000
- Closed Prices:$66,000 to $125,000
- Median Sale Price:$107,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$84
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $325,$220 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,093 to 1,688Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Lone Star Ranch are about $60,000 – $135,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.