- Current Prices:$179,000 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $610,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1895 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 2,386Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lone Star represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lone Star are about $50,000 – $415,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.