- Current Prices:$85,000
- Closed Prices:$47,000 to $146,000
- Median Sale Price:$84,326
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $443/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1973 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:675 to 1,255Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Long Bayou represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Long Bayou are about $50,000 – $145,000 and sit on 11.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.