- Current Prices:$84,990 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $486,700
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$5 to $150,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1935 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:174 to 5,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Long Beach are about $115,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.