- Current Prices:$799,000
- Closed Prices:$708,000 to $960,000
- Median Sale Price:$850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$387
- Association Fee Ranges:$173 to $216,$175 to $191/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,069 to 4,013Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Long Canyon are about $570,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.