- Current Prices:$200,000 to $369,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,380 to 4,475Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Long Lake features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Long Lake are about $195,000 – $425,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.