- Current Prices:$279,900 to $376,500
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$343,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $125/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,386 to 5,180Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Long Lake features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Long Lake are about $200,000 – $430,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.