- Current Prices:$237,850 to $533,090
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $519,760
- Median Sale Price:$297,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$170/quarter,$0 to $178,$17 to $212/mo,$150 to $1013
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,571 to 4,526Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
The Long Lake Ranch community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $17 to $800, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,714 to as high as $7,611. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $17 to $800. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,500 to as high as $5,559.