- Current Prices:$237,850 to $565,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $519,760
- Median Sale Price:$304,650
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $178,$121.25 to $170/quarter,$15.42 to $212/mo,$30.68 to $2135
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,571 to 4,526Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
In terms of home type, Long Lake Ranch features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and continuing today. In general, homes in Long Lake Ranch are about $215,000 – $535,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.