- Current Prices:$949,000 to $2,199,000
- Closed Prices:$849,000 to $1,675,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$248
- Association Fee Ranges:$308 to $433/mo,$950 to $1300/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:3,372 to 8,051Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Long Lake Ranches are about $800,000 – $1,900,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with six bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.