- Current Prices:$969,900 to $2,199,000
- Closed Prices:$798,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,029,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$260
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $400/mo,$985 to $1346/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:3,372 to 7,550Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Long Lake Ranches offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $300 to $1,260. Property taxes range from as low as $11,496 to as high as $28,215. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.