- Current Prices:$269,500 to $519,500
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$350
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $623/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1969 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:644 to 1,376Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Longboat Harbour represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Longboat Harbour are about $205,000 – $450,000 and sit on 8.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.