- Current Prices:$345,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$223,000 to $405,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$359
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $623/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:667 to 1,376Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Longboat Harbour represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Longboat Harbour are about $210,000 – $450,000 and sit on 11.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.