- Current Prices:$340,000 to $454,900
- Closed Prices:$242,785 to $458,000
- Median Sale Price:$367,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$836/mo,$836 to $1000
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,661 to 7,258Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Longleaf At Laurel Canyon represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Longleaf At Laurel Canyon are about $300,000 – $480,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.