- Current Prices:$225,000 to $254,900
- Closed Prices:$232,000 to $252,000
- Median Sale Price:$242,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$317.5
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,856 to 2,622Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Longleaf Forest are about $80,000 – $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.