- Current Prices:$164,900 to $174,900
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$675/quarter,$214 to $427
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:676 to 1,357Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Longwater Chase features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $286 to $333. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,572 to as high as $1,696 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.