- Current Prices:$499,000 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $497,500
- Median Sale Price:$465,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$41.8 to $100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,510 to 4,140Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Longwood is a neighborhood in Beltsville, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1999 and 2003. Homes in Longwood are 3,100 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Longwood typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.