- Current Prices:$114,900 to $144,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $151,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$304 to $329/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,480Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Longwood Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Longwood Lakes are $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.