- Current Prices:$229,900 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $367,500
- Median Sale Price:$274,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$324/mo,$0 to $25
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:910 to 2,640Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The community of Longwood consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,638 to as high as $6,079. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The homesites in the community are usually about a quarter acre in size. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.