- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $253,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$225,$0 to $230/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,272 to 1,738Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Longwood Village is a neighborhood in Plantation, Florida. Homes in Longwood Village are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other, 2 or more spaces,guest parking and garage, and homes in Longwood Village typically have four spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.