- Current Prices:$285,000
- Closed Prices:$208,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:871 to 2,399Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lori Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lori Heights are about $110,000 – $230,000 and sit on 6458.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.