- Current Prices:$539,900
- Closed Prices:$472,000 to $710,000
- Median Sale Price:$490,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$269
- Association Fee Ranges:$95 to $100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,932 to 3,396Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Lorton Station South features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Lorton Station South are about $415,000 – $690,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.