- Current Prices:$2,300,000
- Closed Prices:$1,295,000 to $1,825,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$516
- Association Fee Ranges:$96.66 to $101.67/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:4,462 to 5,383Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Los Diamantes are about $875,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on 30135-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.