- Current Prices:$1,200,000 to $2,199,900
- Closed Prices:$1,175,000 to $2,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,587,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$368
- Association Fee Ranges:$48/mo,$47.92
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,919 to 6,797Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Los Gatos are about $600,000 – $2,695,000 and sit on 62553-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.