- Current Prices:$475,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$600,000 to $784,000
- Median Sale Price:$650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$772,$132 to $198/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,762 to 5,239Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Los Reyes Canyons are about $390,000 – $950,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.