- Current Prices:$70,000 to $239,995
- Closed Prices:$81,900 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$132,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1912 to 1961
- Sq. Ft.:550 to 1,566Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lowell are about $65,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, carport, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.