- Closed Prices:$2,019,500 to $2,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,484,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$1058
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2148
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,809 to 3,409Sq. Ft.
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1967. In general, homes in Lowell House are about $900,000 – $2,975,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.