- Current Prices:$13,595,000 to $15,000,000
- Closed Prices:$1,796,000 to $7,019,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,988,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$2573
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,833 to 8,162Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lower Hermosa are about $2,225,000 – $17,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.