- Current Prices:$1,189,000
- Closed Prices:$949,000 to $1,530,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,267,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$691
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1922 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,186 to 2,161Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lower Kensington represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lower Kensington are about $310,000 – $1,595,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, detached garage and side yard access.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.