- Current Prices:$1,450,000 to $59,995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,695,000 to $15,888,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,995,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1409
- Association Fee Ranges:$565 to $570/quarter,$86 to $1200/mo,$0 to $13150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1923 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:99 to 14,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 12Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lower Newport Bay are about $1,695,000 – $27,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.