- Current Prices:$1,350,000 to $27,000,000
- Closed Prices:$1,072,500 to $59,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,995,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1474
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $13150,$86 to $1200/mo,$565 to $570/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:716 to 14,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 12Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lower Newport Bay are about $1,695,000 – $27,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.