- Current Prices:$1,549,000 to $2,950,000
- Closed Prices:$622,500 to $2,625,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$857
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $769/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1905 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:601 to 3,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Lower Rockridge is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lower Rockridge are about $240,000 – $1,895,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are off street parking, detached garage, attached garage, side yard access, int access from garage, space per unit - 1, tandem parking, none, workshop in garage, other, converted garage and below building parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.