- Current Prices:$129,000 to $243,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $254,200
- Median Sale Price:$227,100
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,004 to 2,084Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Lowes Grove Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lowes Grove Heights are about $190,000 – $245,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.