- Current Prices:$370,000 to $797,900
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $940,000
- Median Sale Price:$537,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$68 to $805.44/quarter,$0 to $257/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,360 to 6,402Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Lowes Island features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lowes Island are about $350,000 – $900,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.