- Current Prices:$929,950 to $1,350,000
- Closed Prices:$799,000 to $1,475,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1179
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $350/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1910 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 1,511Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lowlanders are about $270,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, carport, street, driveway, off street parking and rv/boat parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.